Sunday, April 6, 2014

Ahhhhhhhh…..On to the Toasted Wedding Event Brooklyn April 13th, 2014

I just got back from a long vacation. (If you like bumpy roads, Jeeps, deserted beaches alive with sea life,turquoise water and sugar sand check out Vieques PR.) I'm sitting here with my coffee, prepping all the orders for flowers and supplies for my May weddings, enjoying a relatively quiet morning.  (As quiet as it gets with a 6 year old who asks me every few minutes if I can play Ninja Turtles, and my other two children and their various needs…so annoying ;)!

I'm also putting the final touches, in my head any way, on my designs for the Toasted Wedding Event happening next weekend in Greenpoint Brooklyn.  From the moment I found out about the show I wanted to be a part of it.  After I submitted my photos and application I was happy to be accepted early, and to have my work used to help promote the show.  I was really honored.  And I feel like I've made some new friends in the organizers of the event.



Because of this event,  I've not only been in Style Me Pretty, but found out when I got back from vacation that I had been on the New York Daily News!



(It was important to me to be totally on vacation, I did not bring my computer, and I only checked my phone to see if our 1/2 day sail trip was still on…unfortunately it was cancelled due to high seas..sigh..we spent the day at the pool at the house we rented drinking rum punch with family…life is really difficult isn't it.)

Needless to say it's been a great past few months.  I'm looking forward to wedding season and I have some really pretty designs for my brides in the works.  And I can't wait for the cool designs I have up in my head for the show to come to life.  Come see me!

No comments:

Post a Comment