Friday, January 10, 2014

Wedding Wire Couples Choice Award

How excited was I to get an email from Wedding Wire on Jan 6th informing me that I had received a Couples Choice Award for 2014.  This award is based solely on reviews….thank you so much girls! I put my heart and soul into my designs and it's nice to see how many of you truly appreciate my work.  To get recognized by Wedding Wire is icing on the cake!

Here is the actual email…..they'll have a badge for me to use on my website and blog shortly!

WeddingWire
WEDDINGWIRE COUPLES' CHOICE AWARDS | VIEW AS A WEBPAGE
Congratulations! You've won the
WeddingWire Couples' Choice AwardsTM
We are excited to announce that your business has won the prestigious WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards for 2014, as determined by reviews from your past clients. The Couples' Choice Awards recognize your business as amongst the top 5% of wedding professionals nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment