Sunday, January 12, 2014

A Beautiful Thank You From a Beautiful Bride

This wedding was one of my favorites from last year, and a while back the bride sent me this beautiful thank you card, but Olivia wasn't even a month old and my life was a blur so I never got around to posting it.  I actually met the bride while I was on site at the Windows on the Water at Frogbridge, while setting up for a wedding.  She, the groom, and her family were on site scouting out the venue.  She asked for my card and the rest was history.



Here is the link to the post on my old blog for my stories and more pictures from the wedding.  

Here is a link to receptions spaces site, where they featured the wedding.

And the reception site also featured a video of their wedding…here is the link to vimeo where you can view it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment