Friday, December 20, 2013

Inn at Millrace Pond…the Professionals Pics

The brides photographer was Joie Elie Photography & Cinematography and I noticed how much care their team took to make sure the lighting and angles were just right.  They were anxiously waiting for us to finish decorating the bridge so they didn't lose the light!  

My Husband and my baby girl Olivia.  She was about 2 1/2 months old herethis picture is the story of my fall.  Wedding.husband comes with defiant baby who deems that only mommies nummies will do, the bottle is not acceptable.  Mommy works until baby gets hungry, Daddy steps in.he knows more about flowers than he'd care to admit ;)









 Me starting on the arbor….and like I girl I only notice how big my butt looks in the second picture.











Me and my girls….wonderful assistants!  





































Happy Holidays!  

No comments:

Post a Comment