Friday, December 20, 2013

A Summer Wedding

I recently received a few pictures from a bride whose wedding was this past August.  I used cymbidium orchids and mixed them with more traditional garden and spray roses.   The groom was wearing a fuchsia gingham tie, and the shade of the flowers, and the ribbon just compliment it perfectly.

 These are the things that keep me awake at night….the little details, and how the final product will all come together.  When you are thinking…ugh wedding flowers are so expensive, remember you are not just paying for the flowers, but also the experience and creativity of the designer.   Really anyone can throw some stems together and call it a bouquet, but make sure that someone takes the time, care, and thought to making it what you desire…and honestly every wedding I create designs for I always, always put my self in the place of the bride to make sure what I am making is going to fit in with her vision.   She is my main priority…and I will and have gone above and beyond to please my girl.

Photography by Studio A Images.  I linked to their blog where you can see more photos of the Wedding and flowers.  (The brides cousin handled the Chuppah, Ceremony, and reception decor).






Happy Holidays!  

2 comments: