Friday, October 31, 2014

The Inn at Fernbrook Farm August 9, 2015

I just received the most beautiful images from Jenny Kim Photography of a wedding held at The Inn at Fernbrook Farm.  Honestly the pictures on this venue's website do not do it justice.  Sprawling grounds, a ceremony space with an arbor that is over 100 yrs old, original to the home…I can't say enough about  it.  And the space available in the house for the bridal party is perfect to create a cozy, quiet, and calm atmosphere the day of the wedding.

I worked with Jenny Kim last year on the brides sister's wedding and was so happy to work with her again.  She takes thought out, intentionally beautiful pictures.

The flower girl..wait I should say the seriously cute flower girl, wore a crown of succulents, thistle, spray roses and greens.  




The boutonnieres were all a variation on a theme with brunia, greens, thistle and succulents.


The brides bouquet was everything, succulents, white garden rose, fresh lotus pod, scabiosa, ernigium, lady slipper orchids, artichokes!, scabiosa, sedum, lysimachia finished with grasses and greens.



Bridesmaids carried bouquets of white spray roses, lotus pod, dusty miller, scabiosa, thistle, and ernigium



Centerepices; scabiosa, artichoke, thistle, sedum, white spray roses, nigella, lotus pods and greens.  


1 comment:

  1. Hello guys!! I have booked Wedding venues in Philadelphia for my wedding and now I am looking for most talented wedding planner for the arrangements of the wedding. Please help me if you know any organizer?

    ReplyDelete