Sunday, September 28, 2014

Working with Claire Pettibone

I had the opportunity this past spring to work with Claire Pettibone.  Her dresses are exactly the style I wanted to wear for my wedding, but couldn't find 10 years ago.   I'm a Munaluchi Coterie Member and when the editor of Munaluchi gave Claire my name when she came to New York to launch her new Romantique bridal line I couldn't say no!

Claire was so down to earth and we worked together to tweak the traditional take on a floral crown with these babies breath hair wreaths that hinted at being veils..






Then I created some bohemian style arrangements for the room.   This was so much fun…and I'm looking forward to Bridal Market in two weeks where I get to work with another wedding dress designer and create some cool goodies for the runway!  So exciting!













No comments:

Post a Comment