Monday, August 18, 2014

The Barn at Perona Farms



The request from this bride was her bouquet was to be large…very large.  And boy was it…it was so large and I completely loved it!   I had several last minute bookings this spring/summer, this bride and her family tackled the centerpieces but came to me for the corsages, boutonnieres, and bouquets.   I met the bride one week before her wedding in the flower district so she could see the types of flowers we would be able to use in her bouquet.  It's a beautiful thing to have the complete trust of a bride, and I love having the freedom to design!


I got a little artsy with the pictures..this old plow is right in front of the barn and made a perfect backdrop for pictures…

Boutonnieres of succulent, grasses, rosemary.  





The Bridal Bouquet:  crazy awesome ranunculus that opened up to reveal a pretty yellow center, helios garden roses, pink peonies, peach parrot tulips, garden snow spray roses, peach parrot tulips, oregano, and various greens that I thought looked pretty :)






Bridesmaids Bouquets, a much smaller version of the bridal bouquet.





I love the way the barn looks….



Warning:  I am about to post way too many pictures of the bouquet….I couldn't help myself.





Just to get perspective on how large the bouquet was…this big burly hairy armed man, who was with the band and all sweaty from their pre-wedding practice session walked by and I asked him to hold the bouquet….it's wider than him!








The Corsages..ranunculus, greens, baubles, and succulents






 And I'm glad I took pictures, turned out her photographer didn't get any of the bouquets and other personals!  


No comments:

Post a Comment