Sunday, March 8, 2015

Munaluchi Bridal Shabby Chic Wedding Ideas

I'm in the process of cleaning up the blog, adding widgets, removing widgets and the such.  Doing some things more successfully than others.  My husband is patiently waiting for me to get off the computer and watch the Walking Dead with him, we are 3 episodes behind.  I've been writing proposals like a mad woman, which is all good, but it is cutting in on the Zombies.   So since I can't get my featured widget for Munaluchi to work I'll send you to the link here for now.  I did this shoot last May the day after a wedding, with the weekend before being my largest wedding to date.  I was exhausted and I even laid down on the grass at the end of the day.  But wow, I love these images and am so happy to be part of The Coterie and Munaluchi Bridal, it was all worth it.

http://munaluchibridal.com/shabby-chic-wedding-ideas/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment