Monday, March 3, 2014

Toasted Brooklyn Wedding Event

Want to see me in action!?   I'm happy to say that I will be one of the vendors at the Toasted Brooklyn Wedding Event in Brooklyn, NY.  Why does a Jersey based florist go to Brooklyn.  Well the show isn't only geared towards Brooklyn couples or vendors, they want people from the surrounding areas.  A place where people who don't typically do or want the run of the mill are welcome. Let's face it if you've been on the NJ wedding show circuit you know it's a bit stale…so why not go to Brooklyn to find what you can't get from a wedding show here….at least for now…I'm going to try to convince them to host a NJ based show in the near future.  Until then I'm off to Brooklyn and I hope you will be too!

Click here to find out more information and hope to see you there!  


No comments:

Post a Comment